Introducing Honeywell's WebVision Web Based Controller
WebVision is a web-based building manager that allows contractors and facility managers to view and command HVAC controllers installed at their sites. It communicates over the LonWorks network to control the building through a Web browser.
Easy Configuration: Honeywell WebVision™ lets you manage small-to-large building systems from a single interface. Configuration and monitoring toolsare all combined into a controller, so you’ll simply be able to do the work you want to do efficiently and effectively.
• Supports up to 120 Lon HVAC controllers
• Auto discovery of field bus Lon devices
• Supports network bindings and point grouping
• Demand Limit Control Suite for easy DLC management configuration maximizing enrgy savings
• Automatically creates display pages for each supported Excel 10 and Excel 15 W7760C controller
• Automatically configures Trends Log for supported Excel 10 and Excel 15 W7760C controller
• Up to 100 user configured Trend Logs
• Scheduling of Excel 10 devices and Excel 15 W7760C objects
• User defined reports and logged alarm data 5000 records
• Push live alarms and E-mails reports of alarm data
• View Excel 10 and Excel 15 W7760C data, modify setpoints and command Occupied bypass
• Network time master Real Time Clock (RTC) for time stamping with time synchronization
• Multi-user access with custom web page graphics
Click on the WebVision Login above for online demo.
options for login:
Facility manager user level:
Click here to download the WebVision Brochure.
Click here to download the WebVision User Manual.
Click here to download the WebVision Installation Doc.